Friday, July 6, 2012

Shopgirl Styles: You Can Never Have Too Many Red Shoes...



So says Shopgirl Anna...

"I feel everyone should have at least one pair of red shoes.  They are equal parts mood and confidence builder the moment I put them on my feet.  I like to have a pair for every possible occasion. "

Starting from the back right:

1. Vintage Gloria Vanderbilt Suede Booties- "I found them at Revival my second week of working there. I knew at that moment that I was going to love working here.

2. Vintage Justin's Cherry Red Work Boots- "These gems took me all through the winter.  They are work boots, so the more you wear them, the better they look!  Found at Black Cat Vintage in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, one of my favorite places."

3. My red Saltwaters -"My go-to Summer shoe this year."

4. Vintage Stuart Weitzman Suede Low-Heeled Flats- "Given to me by a family friend who noticed my little red shoe problem.  Not pictured are the awesome gold studs on the back."

5. Brandless Cork Wedges w/ Ankle Strap- "Purchased over 10 years ago, still extremely wearable.  The leather flower and ankle strap give every look a bit of a 'pin up' touch."

6. Vintage Etienne Aigner Leather Loafers- "Scored last week at Revival!  Oooooooh, I can't wait for Fall.  It will be full of adorable ankle socks, cuffed jeans and these bad boys."

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment